Thursday, April 30, 2015

"Life Planning Post"



In my life planning book I have about 335 goals set to be accomplished. from all of the goals set I have achieved about  27 victories. Of course I am looking forward to keep committing to reach all of the goals that I have set for myself as I feel that most of them will help me become a better person who is sufficiently proud of what I have done. I try to read all of my goals as often as I possibly can and I will always continue to read them.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment