Monday, May 18, 2015

Student Success Statement

“The most important thing you will ever have is good values.”- Dennis Prager


Having good values is perhaps one of, if not the most important things you can have and that is strongly emphasized with this quote. Having good values allows you to be able to grow as a person and develop great qualities. I believe that I have been fortunate enough to have been brought up in a family where good values have always been brought upon me. Two of the most prominent values that I have and that I believe are extremely important in life are honesty and respect. My parents have always taught me the importance of these values in order to become a better person. The good values that we should have are even more important than love, happiness, and money, and certainly more important than any materialistic thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment