Thursday, June 4, 2015

Final: Part 1

   1.    Some of the things I liked about this class are that we have the opportunity to research medical careers and have a better look at what they are like. Another thing I liked about this class is that we learned many computer skills that will be very helpful in the future whether it is inside or outside of school.
   2.    I didn’t really have any complaints about this class during the year. The only thing that I did not fully enjoy is that we don’t really have free time that often anymore.
   3.    A recommendation for this class is to give a bit more of free time as often as possible.
   4.    I really did do my absolute best in this class all year because I thoroughly enjoyed it. All the Student Success Statements as well as the research of different careers were all so interesting that I put in a lot of effort into doing my very best to accomplish them every time I came into class.
   5.    I am reading my 100+ goal book every chance I get because it reminds me of the goals I have set for myself which allows me to keep working towards reaching those goals.
   6.    I am fully committed to being a CTR person because with time and Mr. Haymore’s teachings, I have learned that being able to choose what is right can affect your life in the most positive way possible.

   7.    One of the things I will always remember about this class is to think things through before I am to make my decisions as they can and will impact my life from now until the rest of my days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment