Thursday, December 4, 2014

Student Success Statement

                                               
   1.       Can people trust me to do what’s right? Yes they can trust me all the time as I don’t have the nerve that it takes to do what is wrong if I know that it can affect others as well as myself.
   2.       Am I committed to doing my very best? Yes I am committed to do the best I possibly can especially now that I have promised everyone and most importantly myself that I will always be a CTR person even when no one is there to watch.
   3.       Do I treat people the way I want to be treated? I do treat people the way I want to be treated because I have been very fortunate that from a young age my parents and teachers and all taught that everything gets back to you in life, and if you want people to respect  and admire you doing the same for them gets you there.

“If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail”- Lou Holtz


Reflection: When you are capable of choosing the right and doing what is right instead of what is not, you are going to succeed in life. Being a trustworthy person is just as important as being alive altogether. You can never expect something in return that you have not even given in the first place and that is why treating others the way you would want them to treat you is key in being happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment