Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Music Preferences

Music Preferences

I always turn to music no matter how I am feeling that day. Whether I am happy or feeling down you can always find me with my earphones or just listening to music. My taste in music is quite varied. I enjoy listening to a lot of bands like; One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, The Xx, Coldplay, Fall Out Boy, Little Mix, and Artic Monkeys. I also love to listen to solo artists like; Beyoncé, Kanye West, Jay Z, Lana Del Rey, Amy Winehouse, and Lorde. I also really like to listen to older music from; Destiny’s Child, N*sync, Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, N.W.A, AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, and also classical music. I believe that music is a form of relaxation and escapism when you either are stressed or just in the mood to relax.







No comments:

Post a Comment